Sunday Services - In Church Buildings and by Zoom
A rota has been prepared which allows for services to take place in each of our church buildings during September and October. As a result of the survey undertaken in July, enough people expressed a desire to attend church to make this a possibility. It was also clear that many people will not be in a position to attend in person, so we have kept the 11am Zoom service in place for the next couple of months.
Worshipping in our church buildings will feel very strange, but it is a start and we pray that conditions will improve. All of our arrangements will have to be ﬂexible depending on the developing situation with Covid 19 and we will follow Government guidelines at all times. We hope to continue with Zoom whilst there is a need for it.
In the meantime, everyone who attends services is asked to observe the following:
- Telephone or email your representative in the week beforehand. (Because of social distancing, there might not be enough space for everyone to attend each week). If you are subsequently unable to attend, please let the representative know so that your place can be offered to someone else. If you were unable to get a place on a particular Sunday, you will be prioritised the following week. Details of your attendance will be kept for 21 days in case of the need to Track and Trace.
- Arrive Early. Everyone will need to use hand sanitizer or soap and be seated by the sidesperson so please allow plenty of time for this.
- Please follow directions on where to sit in church. The sides people will direct everyone as they enter. Also, leaving the building will need to be controlled, so please follow directions of sidespeople at the end of the service.
- Unless you have a medical condition which makes you exempt, it is a legal requirement to wear a face covering in church. Please consider the safety and well being of others and remember to bring one.
- Please do not attend if you have any of the symptoms of Covid 19
Representatives for each church are as follows:
All Saints, Turvey
Cindy Woods 01234 888849 firstname.lastname@example.org
St Lawrence’s Wymington
Colin Bramley-Robins 07902 038491 email@example.com
St Mary the Virgin, Podington
Pauline Cameron 01933 359533 firstname.lastname@example.org
All Saints’ Odell
Jill Cheadle 01234 720261 email@example.com
St Peter’s Harrold
Duncan Gray 01234 720882 firstname.lastname@example.org
Harrold United Reformed Church
Margaret Christopher 01234 720265 email@example.com
St Mary’s Carlton
Martin Barratt 01234 720756 firstname.lastname@example.org
St Mary’s Stevington
Robert Eadie 01234 826198 email@example.com
If you have any queries please contact our team clergy the Revd Jacqueline Curtis and the Revd Peter Turnbull. They can be contacted at 3, The Moor, Carlton, where visitors are always welcome. You can also get in touch via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01234 720961 (see Our People).